1. एक आवाज़ बोलती थी, "ख़तम नहीं हुआ बे, picture अभी बाक़ी है हर कुत्ते का दिन आता है साले, फ़िर तो तू एक छोटा हाथी है" -Dino James

 Darkness


There is this specific time of day or night ummm probably night because night is the only time where people go back to their home and put an end to their day to start a new one.

But I don’t even know what night looks like. I have never been in it, always surrounded by darkness!! 


I was born in it cause I don’t remember anything before I came here… where? I don’t know! All I know is that I have to get out of here to the bright world out there and cherish my freedom! 


Freedom! 


The only motive of my life! 

I don’t really remember my name so I named myself freedom I crave for it and don’t know anything beyond it!! 


‘You are the one who is the most knowledgeable among us dude at least you have a name’ 

And there comes the voice! 


‘Yes, I do have a name cause I know my responsibility once we get out of here; I will make sure you could also get a name which will suit you!!’


You always show me dreams of the outer world but never get success. All of it is such a waste. Please, don’t try any of the tricks now the boss would kill us!’


‘Just shut the fuck up!! Let me get rid of this place and I will show this boss his real place. Trust me, I won’t leave him, he will rot in hell and I will make sure he begs for forgiveness when I kill him!!’


Umm.. T..T.a..ke m..e..’


Yeah,yeah, we all will be together when I beat him to shit, girl, don’t worry!! Now sleep guys don’t you dare irritate me. Today is a very important day!! 


No response 


I guess they actually slept! 


Yeah! These are the voices in my head which I hear everytime! I don’t know who they are. I don't know where they are, all I know is they are within me, a part of me. Just like some other human but in a single body! I don’t know its fucked up!! 


All I know is no matter how much I show that they irritate me but they are the ones who never let me feel alone and lonely. They are the only ones whom I can call mine and they are the only ones who accompany me in this darkness!! 


‘Aww you are soo sweet!! I love you too!!’


‘And here I thought you slept, you idiot, STOP peeking into my brain and give me some privacy!!’ I don’t even have freedom to think privately!!! Ugghhh! 


Yup there are some disadvantages too.. 


‘Freedom mann, don’t say like thi…..


Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud revealing 


Cheta! 


Guess it’s daytime now!!



*****************************

I know you guys must be very confused but it is just the first chapter, there are many more to come! just hold on and you would get all your answers! promise!
Anyways-
just for reference-

  • Red here symbolises strength and bravery
  • Blue represents sadness or despair
  • white represents purity and innocence
I would use many more such references in future so that you readers could differentiate between characters better as well as understand the emotions behind each face!
if you have any feedback, I would love to read and implement it!
Thank You
Much Love
Aakriti ♥

Comments